A special combo for mature women. Five health essentials in 3 products: Vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics and highly nutritious foods & herbs.
NOTE: See individual product pages for Supplement Facts.
More than just a multiple!
- Contains nutrient amounts tailored to the older female adult
- 3 mg of LuteMax® Lutein, a registered trademark of Kancor, Ltd., 50 mg Bilberry and 75 mcg Zeaxanthin for optimal eye health
- Contains nutrients beneficial to older women such as Alpha Lipoic Acid, non-GMO Soy, CranMax® Cranberry, Pomegranate and Grapeseed extract for antioxidant and skin health support
- Enzymes to assist digestion
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish
Nutrients play different roles at various stages of our lives. As we successfully advance into maturity, a standard multivitamin and mineral supplement no longer meets our needs. 45+ Women's Multisemble™ contains not only basic nutritional support of vitamins and minerals, but also key ingredients observed in studies to support female health at older ages, including a variety of special antioxidants. Alpha Lipoic Acid may have anti-aging benefits as well as may help in maintaining a healthy blood sugar. Grapeseed extract, Pomegranate powder and Cranberry help quench free radical destruction that may contribute to wrinkle formation. Bilberry, Lutein and Zeaxanthin assist eye health while soy may confer phytoestrogen benefits during the perimenopausal period.
- Is Certified 100% Organic Spirulina
- Contains no film coating
- Is offered in a small, easy-to-swallow tablet
- Provides an all-natural source of key nutrients and essential fatty acids
- Perfect for vegans and vegetarians seeking a bioavailable source of vitamin B-12
- Provides broad antioxidant support
- 500 milligrams per tablet
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans
One of the world's best "super foods", spirulina is a source of important nutrients. Spirulina is nature's answer to providing an easy-to-utilize supplement that is purely food based. Beta-carotene, B vitamins, iron, essential fatty acids and protein are all packed into each serving of this green "super food". Our Spirulina supplier uses a vegetarian source of Nitrogen and Phosphorous for their Organic Spirulina cultivation. Spirulina can come from a variety of sources; we chose the superior source – certified organic under 3 major organic standards:
- USDA NOP (United States Department of Agriculture, National Organic Program)
- Naturland Organic Standards (Naturland, Germany) under 'Processing standards for the production of microalgae and microalgae products'.
- IFOAM (International Federation for Organic Agriculture Movement) standards
- OCIA (Organic Crop Improvement Association) -- one of the world's oldest, largest and most trusted leader in the Organic Certification Industry
- 100 million viable Lactobacillus acidophilus cells at time of manufacture and guaranteed over 50 million up to the expiration date
- Freeze dried formula offers better stability than liquid
- Expiration dating to guarantee viable cell count
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish
Probiotics, meaning "life," refers to good bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus, which is the beneficial bacteria present in our acidophilus capsules. In order to obtain optimal intestinal health it is important to maintain the proper balance of good versus bad bacteria. It may be hard to obtain an adequate amount of good bacteria via the diet, since many foods, including yogurt, often lose most or all of their lactobacillus cells by the time the product is shelved, purchased, and then finally consumed. Our freeze-dried acidophilus capsules contain a minimum of 100 million viable lactobacillus acidophilus cells per capsule at manufacture and a guaranteed 50 million or more up to the Best By date.
KEEP ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
None of the statements on this page have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.